Have you ever thought how beautiful you would feel going out for the night wearing your pajamas? That gorgeous caress of the smooth silk against your skin, the comfort of the almost weightless fabric – can you imagine a better way to achieve such comfort so effortlessly?
Difficult, right? So it should come as no surprise to you that this idea has already been around the top clubs and runways for a year or two and is now the #1 trend in street-style.
Sound good? Read on to find out what you need to make pajamas into one of your favorite outfits for a night out (as well as for a night totally “IN”):
- Pijama trousers, shorts or a slip dress (SEE LINK), ideally silk, because of its sexy feel and the way it shows off your figure with every small movement you make
- A flirty clutch – if you wear pajamas you have to travel light!
- A pair of stilettos – always my default option – but if we’re talking comfortable, how about some chic trainers?
- To finish off, accessories that that shout about YOU and YOUR STYLE, like an extravagant necklace or earrings. It’s precisely because our outfit is created around pajamas that we need to be very careful with how we complement it, and the way to do that is by wearing accessories way bolder than we normally would!
We wouldn’t recommend wearing the pajama look to the office (unless you are one of those ultra-creative types, in which case you probably did it already….) but you should start thinking about it for:
· Your next party (it doesn’t have to be a pajama party!)
· Dinner with your friends, and even better if it’s in a restaurant because you’ll hear the “Wows” of perfect strangers!
· General daily use if you want to get noticed (how much depends on the boldness of the accessories)
What’s that? You don’t wear pajamas? (you’re not the only one 😉 ) You can’t wear the pajamas you have? Great! Those are two really good reasons to go shopping and find a new outfit!
Can you really wait till Saturday?
See you soon, 🙂