Ladies, let’s be honest, who doesn’t want a stadium-size wardrobe where we can put every conceivable piece of clothing in all its possible formats and styles? But being realistic, do we really use everything we have? Or does the dream of so much choice become a nightmare every time we have to choose an outfit?
This session is perfect for those of us who want to re-organize their wardrobe and give themselves a style makeover at the same time.
What does re-organizing my wardrobe do for us?
- We see which of our clothes really make us look good and feel good
- We look at everything we have and remember what styles, colours and even materials suit us best and what matches best.
- That means we’ll save time agonising over what to wear, because we’ll already know what works best for us.
- If we know what works best for us, we’ll save money, because we’ll avoid impulse buying.
- Getting rid of stuff we don’t like will save us wardrobe space.
- We’ll be able to create really stylish outfits and get the maximum impact from our accessories.
- We’ll be able to identify “key pieces” – those items that you can rely on for just about any occasion.
This exercise will help us spot the most important gaps in our wardrobe which we can use as a priority shopping list. You can go look for those items yourself, or you could enlist our Personal Shopper service 😉
The image we have of ourselves has a direct influence on how we think and feel and ultimately on the way we behave. This affects the way we dress and sends a message either consciously or unconsciously to others.
Would you like to change your image? Let’s start today! I’d be delighted to help you!
See you soon,